NEW FAMILY-FIT 6 WEEK CHALLENGE
KICKS OFF IN OCTOBER 2017
Palmerston and Darwin Venues
Hey there! I’m Leah,
My husband, Garrith and I have been actively teaching fitness since 2010 and are very passionate about helping our Community beat obesity and anxiety issues that are plaguing our kids and families.
We partner with schools, childcare centres, and community groups to help kids of all ages improve their knowledge on how to create healthy fitness habits and what it means to feel calm and well. We also provide programs for special needs children, particularly children with autism.
Our programs are aimed at improving quality of life and have a strong focus on mindfulness, social skills, balance, strength, coordination and general fitness.
We love to work with families and our Families program focuses on the whole family getting fit, having fun and connecting with each other and getting to know other families. Those that train together, stay together!
Get in touch if it sounds like we can work together with your family, school, centre or organisation. We would love to be part of your journey in getting fit for everyday life!
Families that train together, stay together!
Next 6 Week Challenge KICKS OFF
IN Palmerston on Tuesday, 17th October 2017
IN Darwin on Saturday, 21st October 2017
Train, Laugh and Play with your family!
For Parents / Carers with their children aged 3 years and up
- $129 per family (Sports Vouchers are accepted)
- 6 Family-Fit classes
- Daily Recipe Recommendations, Tips and Motivations to help your Family stay on track
- Private Facebook Group connecting you to Families doing the same Challenge – Membership for life!
- Weekly Challenges!
*If you would like to redeem a sports voucher, please type ‘sv’ in the promo box when registering, and email the voucher barcode number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids-Fit in Schools, Childcare Centres and Community Programs
Specialising in mainstream & special needs programs
Our long-term aim is to help decrease obesity and anxiety in kids by teaching them how to obtain healthy habits and how to work well with others. We love to partner with Schools, Childcare Centres and Community and Sporting organisations that already have a focus on kids being healthy and well.
We can compliment any PE program, specialised program or after-school program. We like to be flexible in our approach so we can work towards a common goal together.
Our programs are designed to suit your kids’ needs, and as always make sure they have FUN, enjoy their FITNESS and learn HEALTHY HABITS!
Meet Your Coaches
I grew up not really being interested in competitive sport, but enjoyed being fit, so it wasn’t unusual to see me down at the local gym jumping into a fitness class. I only started playing competitive sport around 15 years of age, and played mostly softball, baseball, indoor cricket and soccer.
During my 20’s I started getting more and more interested in teaching Fitness. I started studying fitness in my late 20’s and just loved it! I love the fact that I can help another person take steps to make their life better!
I specialise in Mobility Programs, Strength and Conditioning and Functional Fitness for all ages. My absolute goal in life is to teach the tools to families and kids to keep fit for everyday life.
• Cert III and IV In Fitness • Beginners and Advanced Pilates • Yoga • Functional Fitness • Beginners, Advanced and Group Kettlebells • Australian Weightlifting Sports Power Coach • Powerlifting Australia Coach • ASCA Strength and Conditioning Coach Level 1 • Mechanics of Lifting • Active After Schools Coaching • Children’s Trainer • Working With Children’s Card • Northern Territory Training Awards 2014 Finalist • Rural Women’s Award 2015 Finalist •
I have been passionate about health and fitness since an early age and grew up playing a number of sports. This has instilled in me lifelong habits and a desire to help people, especially children and teens, develop themselves and derive as much pleasure, self-confidence and mostly fun from having a healthy active lifestyle as I have.
• Cert III and IV In Fitness • Beginners and Advanced Pilates • Functional Fitness • Beginners, Advanced and Group Kettlebells • Australian Weightlifting Sports Power Coach • Powerlifting Australia Coach • Mechanics of Lifting • Active After Schools Coaching • Children’s Trainer • Working With Children’s Card •